25.8.11

Polyvore ~ Graduation: Twenty-Eleven

25.8.11
In September I will finally graduate after almost four full years studying the Bachelor.

I purchased this gorgeous dress from Mod Cloth, love the fit and the quality of the product!


Now just if I had a limit-free credit card and I could make the other wishlist items a reality.

Graduation: Twenty-Eleven

Navy dress
$50 - modcloth.com

Gucci mary jane pumps
£400 - net-a-porter.com

Golden Goose tote bag
$1,015 - thecorner.com

Tahitian pearl jewelry
$849 - museumwaypearls.com

Fancy diamond ring
$800,000 - tiffany.com

Alexander wang sunglasses
$369 - alexanderwang.com

Stockings
£1.99 - hm.com




ps. After spending $500 on Napoleon Perdis makeup on July 31st, I have an even bigger lusting for the products!

1 comment:

Sass said...

I must have that handbag.

Post a Comment